Sunday, July 03, 2011

Peehole #5 - Weird Dreams

Well, I'm on a roll now and have Peehole #5 finished. The subject of this one is weird dreams. I have really strange dreams that I tend to remember vividly. Every time I describe one of these dreams to friends, people interrupt me to ask if this really happened. It's fucking irritating. Also it's hard to get all the detail described in words. So I decided I'd illustrate them in comic form. Just in case you may ask, these are dreams and didn't really happen. If you want to be fucking irritating, you can stop halfway through reading the comic and email me to ask if it really happened.

I've been working on this one for a long time, and this was originally going to be Peehole #3, and then it was going to be Peehole #4, but I finished those editions earlier because I keep having weird-ass dreams. I decided it was time to just finish up this issue and plan on making many sequels to this edition instead of making a graphic novel-length issue. Also I don't know how to bind books or anything; all I gots is a special stapler and an inkjet printer.

Here's what the cover looks like:


I did that a long time ago at work when someone forwarded this creepy-ass powerpoint slideshow filled with pictures of babies, all about how heaven is filled with babies that are waiting to meet you when you die. Blech. I had a lot of time on my hands back then and any time someone would forward shit like this to me, I would fuck around with the pictures on photoshop. Adding a third eye was always fun.

Here is one of the dream comics. I think I had this dream back in 2006. Hell, I got a lot of catching up to do.

Dig.

No comments: